Guzman Polymers S.L.U, informs about the use made in its website https://guzmanpolymers.es, for cooking purposes.
¿What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in providing many information society services. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about a user’s or their computer’s browsing habits, and depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Type of cookies
There are different types of cookies depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the obtained data, two types can be distinguished:
- First-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the website publisher itself, where the requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the website publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In cases where cookies are installed from a device or domain managed by the website publisher itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered first-party cookies.
There is also a second classification based on the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which can be:
- Session Cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are typically used to store information that is only needed for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single instance (e.g., a list of purchased products).
- Persistent Cookies: The data remains stored on the user’s device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie’s controller, which can be from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with six types of cookies based on the purpose for which the obtained data is processed:
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate a website, platform, or application and use different options or services available, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering items in a shopping cart, completing the purchase process for an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or audio streaming, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These enable the user to access the service with certain predefined general features based on criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional settings from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These enable the entity that manages them to track and analyze the behavior of users on the websites they are linked to. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications, or platforms and to create user navigation profiles for these sites, applications, and platforms. This data analysis is used to introduce improvements based on the usage data provided by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These allow for the most efficient management of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this behavior.
Disabling and Deleting Cookies
You have the option to allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your device. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The method for disabling cookies varies for each browser but can typically be done through the Tools or Options menu. You can also check the browser’s Help menu for instructions. At any time, the user can choose which cookies they want to operate on this website.
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser settings. Here are some links to instructions for popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Google Chrome:
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Additionally, you can manage your cookie storage in your browser using tools like:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com
- Your Online Choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used at https://guzmanpolymers.es
Below, we identify the cookies that are being used on this website, along with their type and function:
Third-parties cookies and for Advertising
Cookie Name Duration Purpose SIDCC 1 year It allows you to download certain Google tools and save certain preferences. It customizes the ads that appear in Google search. SSID, HSID, SID, APASID, SAPISID 2 year OTZ 23 days Aggregate analysis of site visitors. 1P_JAR 1 month They are configured through embedded YouTube videos, recording statistical data. __Secure-3PSIDCC 1 year They are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests. NID 7 months They are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and Google ad personalization. _fbp 3 months Facebook uses this cookie for advertising purposes and conversion tracking. SEARCH_SAMESITE 6 months It provides assurances about when cookies are sent between sites to ensure user protection _uetvid Persistent UET assigns this unique, anonymized visitor ID, representing an unique visitor. Cookie Name Duration Purpose __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID 2 years These are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests. _clck 1 year Monitoring cookies through Microsoft Clarity. ga 2 years It Allow to distinguish users. It’s generated by Google Analytics. If you want more information about these cookies, please visit the following website: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es&csw=1
Third-parties cookies and for Analytics
Cookie Name Duration Purpose CONSENT 2 years It stores a user’s cookie consent choices. SOCS 13 months AEC 6 months Required for the use of website options and services __Secure-ENID, __Secure-1PSIDCC 1 year __Secure-1PAPISID, __Secure-1PSID 2 years _grecaptcha 6 months Provides protection against spam _conv_r Session it remembers the referring domain, referral source, and search terms of the referring source, either automatically from search engines or manually through the corresponding UTM variable. conv_v Up-to 6 months It’s a string of pieces separated by asterisks (*) that deals with session counting, the session number of this visitor, the timestamp of the current session’s start, the timestamp of the first session’s start, the number of pages viewed by this visitor across all sessions, and the timestamp of the previous session’s start.
Technical third-parties cookies
Guzman Polymers S.L.U, web site: https://guzmanpolymers.es provide information about the cookies in the bottom part.
In response to this information, the following actions can be taken:
- Accept cookies: By selecting this option, you won’t see this notice again when accessing to any page of the portal during the current session.